Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Sat Nam.

Some time has passed since I have reached out with a big ole yogic hello. I hope this finds you & your family happy and in amazing health!

So many folks are on the cleanse-out-the bod train.. and I plan to embark on a cleansing program too in the next few days. Summer Solstice Sadhana is right around the corner & with the 3 days of White Tantra within the frame of Kundalini Yoga for days... a body cleanse is a necessity prior to cleansing the multitude of old layers & unusable energy patterns & karmic hoopla. I feel like my wings are nearly in full fledge and the flow of the winds beckon. Anyway, there are quite a few nutritional guides around you. Lets Group Cleanse! tee hee. May we all be healthy and loving and totally prosperous in all ways! Wahe Guru! On that note, I gatta jump on my new bike and take a ride this gorgeous Tuesday evening. Blessings. See you in la classe de KundaFlow!

weaving of the world as one. somos uno. DamaDe' Amanbir Kaur

OmVibe Class on Wed eves are fun. I always look forward to being there with ya's. Make it happen. See you there.

Go here for schedule. www.worldyogamission.com


If a man clings tenaciously to truth he ultimately realizes God.

-Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa

These pics were taken at the Everglades Hostel.







I have to say a little something about the Naples Academy of Ballet.

www.naplesacademyofballet.com

Ballet came last, thus far, in my dance trainings and I am having a love affair with the teachings. This new school in Naples is gorgeous and has top notch ballet teachers. There are beginner classes and no background is needed. Yoga and dance deeply compliment each other. You know how I always mention being graceful in yoga class? Ballet exemplifies the grace we allow from our practice.

My teacher/ Ballet Master, Konstantin Kolotov was born in Novosibirsk, Russia, and comes from a family of professional ballet dancers and he such an amazingly knowledgeable instructor. I feel soooo much gratitude that I found this place and I had to spread the news. ;)



On a random note, Dave Mathews Band has a new album out. Carter is one of my absolute favorite drummers on earth. Enjoy ;)~ If you go to this link, you can listen to the entire album before its released.

http://www.pandora.com/davematthewsband


0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Job Search